Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Really Happy with my Surgeon and his entire team!

Wow, what a difference a day makes!  Today I went back to my Oral Surgeon for models, registered at the hospital and ended the day back at the Surgeon's office for my official Pre-op visit.  I left feeling so wonderful about this surgery, my team looking out for me...really my surgeon and his assistant.  I left so relaxed and ready. 

1 comment:

  1. Colleen - just checking in on you lady. I hope you're doing ok and are home from the hospital by now. Today is the end of Day 3 for me and by far the worst day so far. I am hanging in there though and have thought of you often today and yesterday. I will continue to pray for you and will keep an eye out for your first recovery post.

    All the best,

    Tara

    ReplyDelete